Review Achieve

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Dear Followers

I know I haven't post anything in like forever, so I have decided something. I will start all new books now. I will just start reviewing books that I started on Christmas Day to the new year. I will forget about all the other books that I read in the past because it would probably be a very vague review. So stay tune!  I am starting this baby up again.

Reading:

The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly (Kindle)

Will be reading next:

The Dog Stars by Peter Heller (Kindle)

The Gates by John Connolly (Kindle)

The Internals by John Connolly; squeal to The Gates (Kindle)

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (Kindle)

Left Neglected by Lisa Genova (Kindle)

Nocturnes by John Connolly (Kindle)

Wicked by Gregory Maguire (Kindle)

Son of a Witch by Gregory Maguire (Kindle)

The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom (Kindle)

John Dies at the End by David Wong (Kindle)

This Book is Full of Spiders: Seriously, Dude, Don't Touch It by David Wong (Kindle)


I will be reading those books that I got on my Kindle in order. (There are more, but I will stop there) 

Yes, I know there are a lot of John Connolly on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment