Review Achieve

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Take my Breath Away Thursday



Take My Breath Away is a new memo created by pageturnersblog.com. Each Thursday I will post quotes that takes my breath away

“Oh, Lily," He says shaking his head. "I know about love. About wanting and dreaming and wishing with every part of your soul. I know enough to recognize the parts that are real and the parts that are only in my fantasy." He turns his head slightly to face me,  
and I find myself saying,"L-like what?"  
"Like when she cries and my heart tears in to little shreds, and all I can think of is making her forget the source of her sadness." His face is blank, emotionless. his words -and the underlying emotion bombarding me through the bond- more than make up for it. "That's real."

-Quince and Lily (Forgive my Fins)

“He presses his lips to my jaw, to the corner of my mouth, to my ear. " I promise I'll find you again," he whispers. "I promise you I'll remember you. And I promise I'll love you.”

- Elias <3 (Dead-Tossed Waves)

No comments:

Post a Comment