Review Achieve

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Take my Breath Away Thursday


Take My Breath Away is a new memo created by pageturnersblog.com. Each Thursday I will post quotes that takes my breath away.



“I had my arms around his waist, smiling as I looked up at him. Being with Alex made me so completely happy, in an easy, uncomplicated way that I hadn't felt since I was a small child. "I love you," I said. In the five days we'd been there, it was the first time I'd said the words to him in English; they just slipped out.

 Alex's expression went very still as he looked down at me, his dark hair stirred by the slight breeze. I picked up a sudden wave of his emotions, and they almost brought tears to my eyes. Gently, he took my face in his hands and kissed me.

 "I love you, too," he said against my lips.”

-L.A Weatherly (Angel Burn)

“His hands as he worked were deft and sure, but so gentle -- he was being careful not to hurt me any more than he had to. I sat very still, hardly daring to move.

 I was in love with him. 

The knowledge swept through me, truer than anything I'd ever known. Oh, my God, I was in love with him.”

-L.A Weatherly (Angel Burn)

No comments:

Post a Comment