Review Achieve

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Take my Breath Away Thursday



Take My Breath Away is a new memo created by pageturnersblog.com. Each Thursday I will post quotes that takes my breath away.

I am reminding myself that I did enjoyed Twilight and I am not ashamed of it at all!
So.. STEPHANIE MEYER DAY!

“And so the lion fell in love with the lamb..." he murmured. 
I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word. 
What a stupid lamb," I sighed. 
What a sick, masochistic lion.”

 ― Stephenie Meyer, (Twilight)

“Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything.” 

― Stephenie Meyer, (New Moon)

Now.... for THE HOST!

“It's not the face, but the expressions on it. It's not the voice, but what you say. It's not how you look in that body, but the thing you do with it. You are beautiful.”

― Ian O' Shea (The Host)

“You are the noblest, purest creature I've ever met. The universe will be a darker place without you," he whispered.” 

― Stephenie Meyer, (The Host)




No comments:

Post a Comment