Review Achieve

Friday, August 19, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly feature created by Kristi at the Story Siren. This is used to show everyone what you got this week in your mailbox, from NetGalley or from your library!




Graceling By Kristen Cashore

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

The Unidentified by Rae Mariz

Charity by Kim Harrington


Fire by Kristen Cashore

The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell

A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford

Wonderland by Joanna Nadin


What did YOU got in your mailbox?

1 comment:

  1. Great books this week, Joanna! :D

    I really liked Graceling & Fire. They're definitely different, but they're still really good! Katsa reminds me a lot of Katniss!

    Clarity was pretty good as well! Not one of my favorites, but I will definitely be reading Perception.

    I have yet to read A&TFK, but I have it from the library right now!

    The Vespertine was a bit confusing for me, but it was still a pretty good plot!

    A Touch Mortal was AWESOME. I can't wait for A Touch Morbid! You'll definitely be surprised with how amazing this one is!

    Once again, great books :D

    ReplyDelete