Review Achieve

Thursday, August 11, 2011

FORGOTTEN


 Forgotten by Cat Patrick
 Pages: 288
 Series: N/A
 Release Date:  June 7, 2011
Publisher:  Little Brown Books for Young Readers

Goodreads | Amazon

Each night when 16 year-old London Lane goes to sleep, her whole world disappears. In the morning, all that's left is a note telling her about a day she can't remember. The whole scenario doesn't exactly make high school or dating that hot guy whose name she can't seem to recall any easier. But when London starts experiencing disturbing visions she can't make sense of, she realizes it's time to learn a little more about the past she keeps forgetting-before it destroys her future.

First Thoughts: Well, I think the plot sounded amazing and everyone said that it was a good book so I decided to buy it.


Cover: I really like the cover, I like the cracks in the words and the girl behind the words even if she don't have red hair like in the book. Not my favorite cover, but still nice.


Setting: The setting is school and her house where she fells asleep, but when waking up remembering almost nothing. Every with the setting, it gets you a tug in the stomach.



Characters: All I can say about the characters and WOW, London is an amazing narrator. I love her voice and every time she spends time with Luke, I get this good feeling. London is one of those rare main characters that don't make me want to scream and stop reading. She is the character that have me wanting to read it again and again. (I did, two more times)


Plot: What can I say about the plot? I say it's wonderful, Cat Patrick have became one of my favorite workers now because of the plot and story of London.


Recommends:  People that loves romance, no EVERYONE IN THE WORLD.


Rate: ★ 5/5 STARS!


1 comment:

  1. This actually looks really good. I think I might take a look..

    ReplyDelete